Database administration involves tasks from installing, configuring and maintaining databases to the tasks of managing, organizing, storing, and retrieving stored data efficiently, and providing databases with high security etc.
- To proactively monitor the database systems and ensure minimum downtime.
- Maintenance and improvement of databases including installation, configuration, upgrade, patches and bug fixes.
- Database development including writing and reviewing stored procedures.
- Backups and recovery including disaster recovery and replication.
- Database refreshes, data masking and schema patches.
- Setup and maintain documentation, policies and standards.
- Providing basic support for other databases like MS SQL server, Oracle & MySQL
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related field
- 3 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work effectively at multiple levels of the organization and with multiple project teams
- Solid prioritization and time management skills
- Self motivated with strong team and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong evidence of initiative and follow-through.
E-mail your resumes to: email@example.com